The courses offered by Program Services are approved for continuing education credit by the following credentialing organizations. Please carefully review this page before registering for a live seminar, home study or on-line offering.
- Alabama State Board of Social Work Examiners #0339
- Florida Certification Board, Inc. #159A
- National Association of Alcohol and Drug Abuse Counselors (NAADAC) #86395
- Program Services has been approved by NBCC as an Approved Continuing Education Provider #: 5978. Programs that do not qualify for NBCC credit are clearly identified. Program Services is solely responsible for all aspects of the programs.
- Florida Board of Nursing FBN #2456 CEBroker provider # 50-1651
- Florida Board of Licensed Clinical Social Workers, Licensed Marriage and Family Therapists, and Licensed Mental Health Counselors: BAP #162 CEBroker provider # 50-1651
- District of Columbia Board of Nursing
- Georgia Board of Nursing
- South Carolina Board of Nursing
- Social Work: State Licensing Board Approval Information for Continuing Education. The following states accept our national approvals (NBCC) for social work CE: Alabama, Arizona, California, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Missouri, Nebraska, New Hampshire, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Washington, Wisconsin. We are approved in two states for social work (Florida and Alabama). The following states accept Program Services CE if other state SW boards have approved our CE. (Louisiana, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Mississippi, New Jersey, North Dakota, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Texas, Vermont, Virginia, West Virginia.) These states specify cross-disciplinary CE is acceptable, have no specified requirements/limitations, or that social workers can self- submit after the fact: Alaska, Arkansas, Colorado, Kansas, Maine, Montana, Nevada, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Wyoming, New Mexico. Program Services has not applied for CE for social work in New York, Hawaii, Iowa, and Minnesota.
Many of our course offerings are approved for other Florida professions which are not listed above. Please Click Here for a complete listing of all our other Florida board and council approvals.
If you have any questions about continuing education credit for any of our courses, please contact your state approval board. See our list of resources to determine the continuing education requirements for your certification.CE Requirements Information & Resources