The courses offered by Program Services are approved for continuing education credit by the following credentialing organizations. Please carefully review this page before registering for a live seminar, home study or on-line offering.
- Program Services is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. Program Services maintains responsibility for the program and its contents.
- Alabama State Board of Social Work Examiners #0339
- Florida Certification Board, Inc. #159A
- Program Services is an NBCC Approved Continuing Education Provider (ACEP) and may offer NBCC-approved clock hours for events that meet NBCC requirements. The ACEP solely is responsible for all aspects of the program. #5978
- Social Work State Licensing Board Approval Information for Continuing Education- Accepts Program Services Credits- Accepts our national approvals Alabama, Arizona, California, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Missouri, Nebraska, New Hampshire, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Washington, Wisconsin, Accepts other state SW boards Louisiana, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Mississippi, New Jersey, North Dakota, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Texas, Vermont, Virginia, West Virginia Cross-disciplinary, no specified requirements/limitations or self- submit after the fact Alaska, Arkansas, Colorado, Kansas, Maine, Nevada, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Wyoming, New Mexico Does not approve Program Services credits Hawaii, Iowa, Minnesota, Montana
- National Association of Alcohol and Drug Abuse Counselors (NAADAC) #86395
- Florida Board of Nursing FBN #2456 CEBroker provider # 50-1651
- Florida Board of Licensed Clinical Social Workers, Licensed Marriage and Family Therapists, and Licensed Mental Health Counselors: BAP #162 CEBroker provider # 50-1651
- Florida Board of Psychology. BAP#162 CEBroker provider # 50-1651
- Florida Office of School Psychology. BAP#162 CEBroker provider # 50-1651
Many of our course offerings are approved for other Florida professions which are not listed above. Please Click Here for a complete listing of all our other Florida board and council approvals.
If you have any questions about continuing education credit for any of our courses, please contact your state approval board. See our list of resources to determine the continuing education requirements for your certification.CE Requirements Information & Resources